Make A Reservation
Use the button below to make a reservation for tastings or seating at Breaux Vineyards!
Here are a few tips for help you decide on what is best for you and your experience with us!
We have reservation options for seating inside and outside (partial shade, patio, full sun). There is a $3.00 – $10.00 pp fee when reserving. Our covered upper patio (Vidal Section) requires reservations each day and it is a full service patio – you just text in your orders and we deliver! We book in 3 hour increments.
We highly recommend reservations in order to in sure you sit on the area you desire and to make sure you have secured space as we have limited seating and are VERY busy on weekends.
Most popular areas to book:
1. Orleans Patio (The Vidal Section) – This covered patio is full service and covered.
2. Les Amis Patio – Cellar Club only and free for members!
2. Nebbiolo and Barbera areas: partial shade under the the cherry trees
3. Merlot section with Umbrella tables
4. lower Pergola – covered – call to book, please 540-668-6299
Other areas are beautiful and picturesque but are more exposed to the elements. Guests may bring pop up tents to provide more shade.
Tasting flights are offered daily by reservation. These are conducted at designated tables and we pre-pour your wines just prior to you being seated. Walk-ins are easier to accommodate during the week but not guaranteed. We do ask that you make a reservation so that we can always say .”Yes!”, are staffed appropriately and can have your table ready for you.
We will always try to accommodate walk-ins but you may not be seated in an area you prefer. If you arrive and see empty tables, this does not mean they are not taken, it means our guests have not yet arrived for their time slot.
- Dogs and Kids: Dogs and kids we welcomed in all areas except for the Vidal section and for seating inside at this time.