11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Celebrate the end of a bountiful harvest season with us at Breaux Vineyards! This fun, weekend-long event includes food trucks, craft vendors, live music and of course wine.
- 3 Fires Oven- Serving up delicious wood-fired pizzas
- Hog-It-Up- A professional Competition BBQ Team located in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley bringing awesome BBQ to BBQ loving fans.
- King Street Oyster Bar- Bringing you oysters in 6 different varieties. From salty to sweet, robust to delicate, you will want to try them all! Oysters will be sold raw, topped and grilled. Lobster rolls, crab cakes, and spiced shrimp will be available for purchase. Everyone knows that oysters pair perfectly with wine!
- EJ’s Meats & Treats
- Pet Wants Chantilly (Saturday Only)
- Raina’s Jewelry Box
- Janie & Steve’s Pottery and Boards (Saturday Only)
- TNT Watch Co.
- Triple C Woodworking
- Touchstone Crystal
- Saturday, October 24th: Virginia HipNecks 1pm-5pm
- Sunday, October 25th: Melissa Quinn Fox Trio 1-5pm