Celebrate the end of a bountiful harvest season with us at Breaux Vineyards!
This fun weekend-long event includes fall-themed food trucks, craft vendors, live music and of course wine tastings!
– King Street Oyster Bar – Bringing you oysters in 6 different varieties. From salty to sweet, robust to delicate, you will want to try them all! Oysters will be sold raw, topped, and grilled. Lobster rolls, crab cakes, and spiced shrimp will be available for purchase. Everyone knows that oysters pair perfectly with wine!
– Tummy YumYum Gourmet Candy Apples – Because is it even really fall if you haven’t had a candy apple? These ones are almost too beautiful to eat!
– 3 Fires Oven – Serving up delicious wood-fired pizzas
– Saturday, Oct. 19 – The Voodoo Blues 1 – 4:30pm
– Sunday, Oct. 20 – Jason Teach 11 – 2pm
*Updated Food Vendors and Craft Vendors List Coming Soon*